Welcome to theTechnology Executives Club Vendors & Service Providers Area.
The Technology Executives Club is dedicated to helping you grow your business!
The Technology Executives Club has built the largest private network of over 6000 targeted IT executives
Are these executives your clients or prospects?
For a list of the types of executives who register for our live events, go here.
We offer a variety of services to help you reach our network, and build your own. The three most popular services are:
1. Join the Club and gain the attendion of our IT Network in the IT Directory.
Three levels of membership... starting with the free directory listing.
2. Speak and Sponsor our events.
Expand your brand, gain access to valuable senior IT contacts and get leads from three types of events:
- Chicago IT Trends Seminars
- Quarterly Chicago IT Leaders Circle events
- Regional Enterprise Mobility Seminars - 5 Midwest Cities.
The most common question we get is "Who attends your events? Check out our "Who Can I Meet " Page on the left to see the list of registrants for the current 12 month period.
For a complete list of events, please visit the event section of the site.
For information about event sponsorship, fill out the form on the right.
3. Co-Chair and Sponsor a Special Interest Group in any city on Your Topic.
Establish credibility as a Trusted advisor while building an IT community centered around a specific topic in a geography.
Fill out the vendor information request form for more information.
Other Services include:
- Advertise to promote your event and create Leads online
- Join as a Premium corporate member and participate in our local events (limited)
- IT Marketing Insititute Programs include free monthly webinars, webinar archives, online training and coaching on IT Prospecting, Sales & Marketing best practices.
- Custom Roundtables and Consulting
For the Free Listing or information about the Basic or Standard membership, go here.
For questions and all other services, please fill out the form on the right. Let us know which service you would like to learn more about.