Member Services Manager - Membership
Part time 1099 Position with the Technology Executives Club
Join the Team and Help the Club Grow. We have a great part time, flexible 1099 position now available for the right self starter.
You can work from your home office 80%. Must attend our Summits. Best if located in the Chicago area. The ideal candidate is great with people, able to prospect, sell and service our members. Must have a great personality on both the phone and in person. Hard worker who is both organized and likes to get work done.
Average of 20-25 hours per week. $12-16 per hour, depending upon qualifications and experience
A. Attendee Prospecting
- Must be able to do Web Research and Linkedin research
- Reach out CIOs and other senior executives for Summit attendance. This involves telemarketing.
- Attend our Chicago Summits, staff the booth for membership info, assist with event as necessary
- Help create leads at the summits, online and via direct mail and telemarketing, and provide membership info
- Manage the membership pipeline online
- Handle membership inquiries and follow up on membership
- Help follow up on membership renewals
- Help executive and follow up on membership campaigns
C. Member Services Assistant
Assist with member services as needed. As an example, we have a service whereby we introduce our members to each other each quarter. Part of this role will be to assist in managing this service.
D. Marketing Assistant
- Ability to utilize various online software programs such as CRM, Microsoft, Word, Publisher, Google docs
- Ability to help write basic emails, assist in basic collateral if needed.
To Apply or Ask Questions:
Send your resume with cover letter to: HR@technologyexecutivesclub.com
Or fax resume and cover letter to 847-837-3901