Posted June 23, 2011
Network Engineer Opportunity
in Schaumburg, IL
Join a company that offers state-of-the-art, online data backup and recovery solutions utilizing innovative, industry leading software and hardware technology. And, a full range of IT services. Boasting extensive experience and creative solutions, they meet the needs of companies both big and small, from providing consulting to constructing fully outsourced models. And whatever the challenge, their fully-tested solutions satisfy HIPAA, Sarbanes, and SEC requirements.
• Proficient in Windows 2000/2003 server
• Active Directory (group policy, security ,DNS, DHCP)
• Proficient in Exchange 2000/2003 server
• Able to install and troubleshoot (at a low level)Microsoft SQL
• Some Cisco (switching / communication) experience. Ability to configure and troubleshoot small networks up to 100 nodes
• VPN ability to configure basic VPN services.
• Backup software experience (at minimum concepts)
• Basic storage experience configuring and high end concepts (HA).
Additional Skills required:
• Management Skills (team, project, client)
• Leadership skills
• Self motivated
• Strong analytical and technical problem solving skills
• Excellent client service skills
• Communication Skills - oral and written
• Strong organization Skills
• Proficient with MS Office products
If interested, send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Posted March 24, 2011
Infrastructure Project Manager
Financial Services Industry
- Take ownership of several infrastructure focused projects
- The Project Manager oversees all aspects of infrastructure projects within the organization using planning, monitoring and controlling processes.
- The Project Manager is responsible for coordination and completion of the project and will perform a variety of tasks including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring and summarizing progress of the project and driving to benefit realization
- Provide the project initiation, scope, requirements and scheduling for new implementations
- Drive and manage the requirements gathering, project tasks/milestone, project status, dependencies, and timelines, to ensure the projects are launched successfully and on time while meeting the business objectives
- Lead the coordination with technical teams to communicate business unit requirements
- Develop requirement into a deliverable roadmap communicating what feature/functionality will be delivered including timeline
- Identify, manage, and mitigate all issues and risks to minimize impact to project scope and schedule.
- Align with other concurrent and related projects that feed into the core project. Identify cross project dependencies
- Extensive experience leading projects focused on IT Infrastructure in an enterprise level environment
- Experience managing database migration projects
- Experience managing server virtualization projects - migrating servers from the physical server to virtual server
- Experience managing infrastructure projects with large numbers of Unix Servers, Cisco routers, switches, SAN, etc
- PMP is a huge plus
Qualified candidates can email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted Feb. 28, 2011
Senior Java Developer
Qualified candidate will participate in all software development life cycle phases of client projects, including requirements, architecture, design, development, administration and enhancement for internal and customer facing products and services. Candidates must have 3-8 yrs of hands-on experience developing enterprise applications using the J2EE platform. The person must be a self-starter and be able to work under light guidance from one or more of our experienced technical architects.
- Technical depth in OOD methodology, Java, XML
- Deep knowledge of JEE (JSP, Servlet, JDBC)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), interpersonal skills
- Experience working in team environment including structured source code management using CVS or Subversion with ANT and/or Maven experience.
- Experience creating multi-tier application architectures using the JEE MVC approach.
- Experience with any of the major Java web application frameworks including Struts, Spring WebFlow, Wicket, JSF, etc.
- Experience configuring and deploying J2EE applications to one or more of the major vendors' application server such as Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic, IBM Websphere, and/or JBoss AS.
- Experience with the Spring Framework
- Experience with any of the major ORMs including iBatis, Hibernate or Toplink
- Experience with database development, SQL, Schema design and optimization
- Knowledge of the Day Communique Web Content Management (WCM) or Java Content Repository (JCR) a plus.
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Qualified candidates can email their resume to: email@example.com