Data Summit 2018
Data Strategies for Successful Digital Transformation Summit 2018
We’ve all heard the phrase, “Data is the new Oil.” This is especially true for companies looking to drive growth through digital transformation.
In this key summit, we’ll explore the four pillars of Data Strategies for Digital Transformation:
- Pillar One: Evolving to the The Data Driven Enterprise. Retool both your Data Tech Stack and your culture of data usage to make better decisions and prepare for the future.
- Pillar Two: Analytics 3.0. Tom Davenport described Analytics 3.0 as the integration of predictive analytics into the product offering. With the integration of Predictive Analytics, next generation A-I and cognitive computing, and RPA, leading edge executives are leading their companies into growth through both better decision making and an integration of predictive analytics into the product and service offering!
- Pillar Three: Data Privacy and Security. All effective data strategies must include effective data privacy and security strategies to protect both IP and customer privacy per increasingly demanding regulatory requirements.
- Data Driven Business Models - We’ll explore how proactive executives have successfully opened new lines of business and drove real growth by monetizing data as an asset.
We are now booking our keynote sponsors and panels.
Be sure to register now to ensure a seat. These Summits sell out.
Registration is to the right.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be updated on the event as faculty is added.
Faculty & Agenda:
Check back for new Faculty and Sessions as they are added.
* YOU MUST QUALIFY TO ATTEND THIS EXCLUSIVE EVENT *
Questions whether you qualify? Please contact Maria Tuthill at (847) 837-3900 x1
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Innovation Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Digital Officers
- VPs & Directors responsible for driving change
|ATTEND THIS EVENT
Dec 6, 2018
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Lake Forest Graduate School of Management
1905 W. Field Court, Lake Forest, IL 60045
8:00 am Continental Breakfast
8:30 am Program begins
Summits have sold out every year
Register today to ensure your seat
HOW TO REGISTER
|| Member Registration
VIP PASS Registration
If you have a promo code enter it on the payment screen
This event is only open to CIOs, Senior Technology Executives, Chief Innovation Officers, CxOs and their senior team members Director and above.
CIOs, CTOs, and CxOs from established Technology Consulting Firms and Solution Providers may attend and add to the conversation as long as they are NOT in a field sales position. An established firm is defined as 50 million in revenue or above.
Technology consulting firms, solution providers and other industry service organizations must be sponsors to participate.
Questions? Call Maria Tuthill 847-837-3900 x 1
Sponsorship Questions? Contact Alex Jarett at 847-837-3900 x 2 for information
Pre-registration required. Must be Qualified.
Professional business-casual attire required.
Final speakers and topics are subject to change.
Hotel Accommodations - see below
|What Participants Say About Our Summits
"The Summit was a great day's investment for any CIO/IT leader to heighten knowledge of technology trends and IT leadership insight."
Tom Hupp, VP of IT Young Innovations, Inc.
"I was so inspired I couldn't wait to get back into the office and start changing the world!"
Julie Garnter, Director of Information Systems & Technology, Kenall
"Amazing how Tec pulls in such high quality presenters and panels. Great job Alex & Maria!"
"I was so engrossed and interested in the program I didn't check my phone or email all day."
"The depth and breadth of information shared is priceless"
"Mind and career expanding, thank you!" “Very informative"
"Informative and inspiring!" "Excellent!"
"Strong content, topics, participants" "Great education"
"Great, thought provoking session” "Fantastic leadership insights "
"Good insights and examples of management approaches"
"Good event! Thought provoking. I'll attend the next one."
"Outstanding examples and use cases to clarify points"
|Earn Continuing Educational Credits
Earn certification credits while you learn!
We will provide each attendee with a certificate toward continuing education.
Hilton Garden Inn Lake Forest Mettawa
26225 Riverwoods Blvd, Mettawa, IL 60045
Holiday Inn Express-Vernon Hills
975 Lakeview Pkwy, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Hotel Indigo Chicago-Vernon Hills
450 N Milwaukee Ave, Vernon Hills, IL 60061