How IT Buyers Buy
A WEBINAR presented by
Technology Executives Club and IT Marketing Academy
Complete Details and Registration Info Below
Friday, July 13, 2012 12 pm CT
Duration: 60 minutes
Questions? Contact Maria Tuthill at 847-837-3900 x1
IT Buyers have gone through a significant transformation in the past 10 years in how they initiate projects, research and buy products, and engage consultants for assistance. If you're operating on a old model of how buyers buy, your sales and marketing process won't match your market and you'll lose important opportunities.
This special webinar presentation reviews:
- The top five research tips revealed during a special interview with three senior IT Executives
- How far in advance major companies initiate their buying cycle
- The activities buyers perform for initial research
- How long a typical research cycle is compared to the buying cycle and who is involved in these processes
- And much more!
Who Should Attend?
- Sales Executives
- Field Marketing Executives
- Consulting Partners & Principles responsible for sales and marketing
- Senior Marketing & Sales executives from VARS
THIS WEBINAR IS COMPLIMENTARY!