Purchasing & Contracting Strategies for IT
A discussion with Adam Diab,
Director of Contracts & Solution Delivery, SIRVA
An IT LEADERS CIRCLE MONTHLY TELECONFERENCE
Technology Executives Club
Complete Details and Registration Info Below
Feb 9, 2012, 12 pm CT
Duration: 60 minutes
Questions? Contact Maria Tuthill at 847-837-3900 x1
In this uneven economy, how can you get the most out of your IT budget? Join this discussion and get purchasing and contracting strategies to help you make a bottom-line, results-driven difference.
Hi, this is Alex Jarett, Executive Director & Publisher of the Technology Executives Club.
At our monthly IT Leaders Circle Teleconference on February 9, I'll interview Adam Diab, Director of Contracts & Solution Delivery for SIRVA.
Adam is reponsible for worldwide IT contracts and manages multiple capital projects at SIRVA, a global corporate relocation and moving services firm.
In this timely discussion, Adam will share:
- The importance of aligning company strategy and departmental agendas (Read: Today’s problems are just the tip of the iceberg)
- Key project success factors and why you must know these factors BEFORE you sign
- Where the minefields or traps you want to avoid are hidden
- When to declare success AFTER the project goes into production
- Why Build or Buy is still a viable discussion (Build vs. Buy extended three years into the future)
- Top negotiating tips
Adam directs technology planning, budgeting, PMO, vendor management, and support of all technology assets at SIRVA. Previously, he was a Principal / Senior Consultant at Affiliated Computer Services and Analysts International for 20 years, assisting JP Morgan Chase, Motorola, McDonalds, US Bank, and ConAgra in technology planning and assimilation.
Make sure you attend this important call! You'll get contracting & purchasing strategies to boost your company and your career.
HOW TO REGISTER
- This is a FREE Member-Only event. If you are a member, use the form below to get your call-in pin.
- Not a Member of the IT Leaders Circle?
Register Here for $49.97
or contact Maria Tuthill at
(847) 837-3900 x1.
Get Membership Information Here
Members Only Registration Here